Hi Everybody,
We have some very exciting news to report....OUR SHIPMENT ARRIVED! We can't quite believe it ourselves.
It only took 5 months and 3 days; and no, we weren't counting.
Otto was so excited. In fact, earlier in the day I said to him, "Otto are you so excited." He said, "not really." And then, after a few second delay, "just kidding, I am SOOO excited."
To boot, Nate's parents are arriving tomorrow morning at 7:10am. Precisely 15 hours after our stuff arrived. The boys are beside themselves. Between all their toys arriving, and their grandparents coming, it was hard to get them to sleep tonight. Otto thought he could stay up all night. Nice try buddy.
Our house is starting to feel like a home. With a guest bedroom all set up for all you visitors! We can't wait.
Speaking of, better go uppack another box or two before bed!
Pictures to follow of our shipment getting unloaded.
Thinking of you all and we hope everyone is doing well.
Kelly and crew
Great News!!! I bet the boys are excited. Give Denny and Paulette a big hug from Brian and I. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete-Turtle :)
WaaaHoooo!!! That has to be one of the best feelings ever. Stuff and family! YAY!!
ReplyDelete