Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy (early) birthday to me

Thank you G & Pops, Jenn & Rick, Tim & Jenny, Ash & Bri Bri - for my flip! I'm having a blast with it.

A few of my masterpieces shot thus far are provided below.

Pops & G arrived in Addis last Friday and the boys have been keeping them busy ever since:



Here is a video shot during a walk from Kaldi's (our version of Starbucks), along Bole Road, to our house:




I made another Addis home show video now that we have our stuff and our house isn't empty:




Thanks again for my camera, I'll keep the videos coming.

Nate

2 comments:

  1. I love videos! And I'm still giggling about hearing your voice, Nate.

    I just got back from Concordia, MO. CU has a couple student teachers there and I'm their supervisor. It's always so fun to go back. I didn't have much free time this trip, but I'll be back in April and hope to look your parents up to say hi.

    Happy early birthday, friend. Only 17 days 'til the real deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift. It takes wonderful videos. I felt like I should be there..it is all still so familiar to me. Have a great time with Tim & Barb. Kiss the boys!!

    ReplyDelete