Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home Show, Addis Ababa, 2010

Here is a video tour of our house. The quality is poor in some places but you'll get the idea.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to come visit. Love you guys. Miss you tons. Love Turtle and Bri Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending video of you home, but thank you even more for the video of my beautiful grandsons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Love the pics. Do you have an address? We miss you. Gotta love the shots of Otto on his first day of school! Wait until I show Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I think the best part of that whole video was hearing your voice, Nate! I'm quite certain I haven't heard it for, I don't know, a decade? :) I smiled thorough the whole video, just listening. For that matter hearing Kelly's voice at all!

    And thanks for the tour...I like knowing where friends live.

    ReplyDelete