Here are a few pictures below, but we've got a fun, long weekend planned so we'll be sure to share more photos then. I have Monday off as it is a national holiday here. We'll be celebrating Meskel or the "Finding of the True Cross." I was in Ethiopia during Meskel in 2005, and boy is it a big deal with lots and lots of raw meat and open fires! Kelly can't wait.
Kelly and the boys outside our temporary house:
The living room and dining room of our temporary house:
Me, Kelly and Arlo in Abiey's taxi (Otto loves Abiey's taxi):
A couple of pics taken looking out of Abiey's taxi:
Look closely at the back of this van. We made Abiey follow it for about a mile before I could get a good shot (this one's for you Tutu!):
My office:
The boys having a 'mega-pop' (we've resorted to giving them lollipops as long as it keeps em happy...):
I am sooo enjoying the blog! Nathan you have a beautiful family (of course you would)....praying you will all have a wonderful experience there. love, nettie
ReplyDeleteHow is it possible that the boys, especially Arlo, have changed so much in less than 3 weeks!!! It's not fair. Otto seems to be taking things in stride, but Arlo has changed from looking like a toddler to a little boy. Maybe it's his hair cut. We miss you all, but can see you are well and OK. Love this blog! Love, Mom & Dad
ReplyDeleteHi Guys!!! LOVE the blog, hope you are well, keep the photos and updates coming..Much love to the four of you..xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteYay blog! My first stupid question is, did you really vacuum the floor of the airplane, and if so, how?
ReplyDeleteI have to say, I have felt a pang of sadness when I'm out front of the house and look down the street hoping to see you guys. I will keep the spirit of toddler boys on Kelly St. alive until you return!
Love the blog!